.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Had a 9am interview. It went alright. Took a 4 page fill-in-the-blank test. Took me about 15 - 20 minutes. He then came in asked how I thought I did. I said "alright, not guru, not beginner but proficient". He asked if I had any questions for him, so I asked if he saw my test and how he thought I did. He agreed with my assessment. I am still a contender. He interviewed 3 people, and has more to do. They want a guru but not sure if they will find one, not sure they can afford one, and then finding someone they like as well. So I will hear back in couple of weeks. I kept my visitors badge.

Went home, changed clothes and went to Einsteins. Had a bagel for brunch. Read my soaps, did the Trib's crossword. Sat by the window, baked in the sun...made me sleepy.

Went to a therapy appt at noon. I was nosing around his pictures. He has pictures of Freud's study room, and was proud to say he got to lay down on his loveseat. He told me to stop weighing myself so often, but I can't go cold turkey so we are gonna start out at every other day for a bit and then start spacing it out.

Then I went to Barnes & Noble or maybe Borders...I always confuse the two, they both are bookstores and start with B. Flipped through the trashy magazines in a chair by the window upstairs for about an hour, then went by the library and picked up Timebends: A Life - Arthur Miller.

Called back a recruiter with another job lead, this one in the loop.
I think I might go ice skating tomorrow.
Friday the Starbucks crowd is planning a lunch outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home