.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Got up early and took the train to Chicago this morning, headed to River North.
Had an appt with my gyn to take the annual look at my lady bits.
She is the one that found the lump in my neck that turned out to be thyroid cancer, she can also, just by touch, feel a 3.5cm fibroid...I told her she is a freak that she can just brush over and feel that shit!! Really nice greek lady. Has 3 kids, just lost one when she was halfway through her pregnancy very recently. I love her to pieces! ...another person I hug goodbye.....

Lots of construction in that area. I'm walking by old projects, then round the corner and everything is being knocked down and made into offices, condos and gyms. After my appt I stopped in Kitsch'n, sat at the bar and had some coffee while I asked the Magic 8 ball some questions.

Sat at Union Station watching people, had some pizza then took the train home.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home