.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Went to the coffee house that sounded very women with a y.
Turns out it was just a very bad description. Sounded like they were trying to do something....
Had breakfast there, Brad had an egg sandwich and I had 2 eggs and flapjacks. The food was very good, Brad really liked his sandwich and thought what we got wasn't as over-priced as some of the other stuff on the menu sounded. Not sure how long they will stay open, no big signs or ways to draw in people. We'll see. They had lots of games and magazines to keep you there and hang out. After we finished eating we took our coffees downstairs where is was quieter and more cozy.





Brad had the laptop, did emails, posted and surfed. I read a few fluff magazines and then went through the comics and did the crossword. We walked around the building to see what else was in there, it's pretty big. Mostly small businesses, like accountants, attorneys and stuff like that.

Then we went ice skating. Much bigger crowd on the weekend, its usually about empty on weekdays when I've gone before. Brad got some skates and went out a bit, but too many kids flailing and falling everywhere for him to get comfortable and try it out. But he got to watch me skate, he has never seen me ice skate before. I liked showing off for him, and I slammed into the plexiglass that he was standing behind a few time to mock body check him. :) It was a good work out. I felt better this time, had a little more maneuverability, shifted from side to side more easily avoiding all the kids.





After that we went home and watched Flightplan. Enjoyed it, then went upstairs for a little naptime. We were gonna go to Sullivans but I just don't feel hungry enough. So still gonna go, just taking a raincheck on it. We will pick on leftovers (pizza and thai) when we get up, then get dressed and go out dancing later tonight. I'm excited to wear my slut boots for Brad. Last time I got to wear them was for Addy, when we went out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home