.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Starbucks Jan announced she was ready to leave her husband and is calling an attorney to get things started. I am so proud of her, she sounded more excited and happy with herself than scared. Took Starbucks Lenny to lunch. Ate some Thai food. He ordered curry noodles with chicken and I ordered pad thai. He took one bite of his then said he couldn't eat it cause he doesn't like curry. He choose the place to eat and ordered curry noodles..... I made him take a bite of mine, and he loved it so we traded. I like curry, it was a red curry. He is talking about starting into some therapy, I told him I thought it was a good idea.

Last night we ate pizza from Lou Malnatti's and watched the 3 hour show on Discovery (with WAY too many commercials every five freaking minutes!!!) Grizzly Man. Interesting show, didn't think it was worthy to win Sundance award, but not sure what it was up against, so whatever. I liked the bears and the cute little foxes. I think his heart was in the right place but what he was doing was more destructive then helpful. He wasn't doing any studies, or documentation. It was more for himself then the bears. And the medical examiner was just weird, he seemed way too into "telling a story".

Today we are going to a newish coffee shop that sounds kinda women with a "y", but still going because they serve Intelligensia, have free wi-fi, and to see if it's as flaky feeling as the mission statement sounds.
"provide a setting in which women can be nurtured and empowered".

Then we might either go ice skating or bowling this afternoon. I want to go to Sullivans for steak, creamed spinach, and au gratin potatoes. Then I want to go out dancing tonight, but we will have to tape SNL since Steve Martin is hosting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home