.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thanks to Lydia (another Brooklyn friend) I had a chocolate covered strawberry, a chocolate covered apple, and a toasted crumpet for breakfast to go with my french pressed coffee.
I have been digging crumpets lately.
And for luxury Brad brought me some french pressed coffee, even brought up some milk and equal up to me while I took a bath (using the Lush products Jennifer (another Brooklynite) sent me for my birthday). It's so luxurious!

I only have one apple and one strawberry left, gonna finish them up tonight, they were SO fabulous. Huge, not over or under ripe, and the didn't skimp on the chocolate either!

Good fruit, coffee and chocolate. YUM!
Maybe next weekend I will do up some fruit and cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home