.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The maid was here yesterday.
I didn't feel like going home and making small talk.
I went home late but she was still there.
So I sat in the car two houses down from our house.
I think the neighbors thought I was casing their house and were watching me from their windows.
I sat in the car and read Brooklyn Follies by Paul Auster, good read, hope to finish it up this weekend and then start in on Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach or on The Year of Yes: A Memoir by Maria Dahvana Headley.
I finished up Little Birds by Anais Nin last weekend, and got Brad kind of interested in it by telling him bits of the stories, so he might read it this weekend before I return it to the library.
Another 3 day weekend with Brad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home