.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, March 27, 2006

I went to Ohio last week, and just now getting to posting about it.
I had a good time, enjoyed the kids, but I'm not used to being around so many kids, it wore me out. I went to the bathroom just to stand in silence sometimes.

My sister and her family (one husband, 3 kids) picked me up from the airport. It was my brother-in-laws birthday that day. So we had a birthday dinner.




Friday morning we went to QFM96 (radio station) Wags & Elliott St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Club.
My brother-in-law, Martin had wanted to go for a few years now, so mom and I went with him. I enjoyed the bagpipes and drums, and the pole dancer. :)

Me, mom and Martin


Me


Most of the girls were drunk in sequined tank tops, I looked more like I belonged in a car show circuit. :)

Sunday I we went to church to say hi to a bunch of people, then had brunch at Tee Jayes.
(the two on the outside are my cousin's kids)


Justin and Dylan kept busy with Gameboys most of the time.


Ben and Ensley put on a fashion show for me.




Went to a Columbus Bluejackets hockey game with Dylan, my sister, and her friend Holly.


My sister bought me, Syndey and Ensley matching Hello Kitty t-shirts.
(I have my mothers tense smile in this picture :) )


All the kids at my mom's place.


Ben, Lesa, Mom, Me, Sunny, Ensley and Sydney


Ben


Ensley, right before she whacked me in the face with her sippy cup.


We went bowling.
Dylan, Justin and Martin




Lesa, Sydney and Ensley


So I did lot of stuff, enjoyed the time with my family and the kids, it just wiped me out.
I love watching the kids play gameboy, bath time, watching cartoons with them, holding hands in the parking lots. They are crazy to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home