.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, March 10, 2006

This is to prove to myself and everyone else...I don't know what exactly..
That I do actually know this Unix shit I guess. Yeah!



I actually do well, even in the middle of a panic attack, with these online tests.
BUT NONE OF THESE FUCKERS ARE HIRING ME!!!

They say they want someone more technical, according to this and the other online tests they have me do, I am. I am not good with using the correct terminologies, and a lot of times I blank out when asked a technical question, because the first thing I think of is "I DONT KNOW" because I think I don't but I actually do. I'm just not good at what I consider managerial talk, and using the correct verbage, but I do get it.

Whatever. I am just getting so aggravated.

Brad is coming home soon and we are going to an All You Can Eat Fish Fry!

Earlier today I went to The Sisters of Sacred Heart Monastery. They have some shrine up, but blocked off, I'm not sure of the story behind it, but its really pretty.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home