.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, March 08, 2006



We got a new sofa today. This is our first "new" sofa. The ones we had before were from my mother from when she got new ones for herself. I love the color it really warms up the room. We have "his & hers" sides where we can meet up in the middle. Before I felt like we were sitting on opposite ends of the room. Me in the recliner and Brad laying down on the sofa. So I moved the furniture in the family room and front room around today. I am happy with both rooms, but now have a little more clutter to move to the basement.

Side notes:
Really enjoyed watching the awards on the phone with Helen. So much fun going "DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! OH MY GOD!! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!?" with her. Sometimes I am weird about calling people or talking for more than a few minutes. But she is really easy to get going with on just about every subject under the sun.

Got to catch up a bit online on instant messenger with Addy. I think on the phone her and both hold back a little, both afraid of imposing on the other, so the back and forth text seemed to work much better, I think we both said more than what we normally would admit to. Which was good for both of us.

Starting to hang out more with Emily at her shop more. It's right across the street from my Starbucks, I thought about stopping by sometimes after Starbucks, but a lot of time I am so worn out after the large group chattering I don't. So now I figured out its best to go over before and if her husband is there, then bring her over to Starbucks with me! She enjoyed the dysfunctional dynamics of the group.

Going home to Ohio next week on Weds, and staying for a week. Really looking forward to it. My cousin Lesa and her family will also be there visiting, so getting in maximum family time. I decided if I didn't get that last job I was hoping for, then I was just gonna take the time for a visit. I think I'll take the train downtown and then just take the blue line in to O'Hare.

Brad's friend from college Jake, his wife and two exchange students will be in town visiting this weekend. We will get to spend some time on Saturday with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home