.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The shoe beacon shined on my black suede knee boots today.
I went with the chinese cocktail lounge look.

Starbucks Lenny brought in paczkis that he bought from a polish place on Milwaukee. It was delicious. Happy Fat Tuesday!

I had breakfast for lunch with Brad. I wanted grits, but the place we went to didn't have them, so I had eggs and hash browns.

Went to the Hummer dealership after lunch. Test drove the burgundy one. It was an H2. They had only 1 H1, and it was all blocked in in the front. I put the seat warmer on, felt wonderful. The guy that went out with me for the drive was an older guy so I explained to him a machine like this needs theme music, and put in my mix cd of Snoop Dogg and Wu-Tang Klan. I had fun driving around in it waving to people. "Look at the obnoxious suburbanite driving around in the big gas guzzling tank in an area of only 35 mph!" :)
I only went up to 50 or 55 ish. It was fun, but I could never own one with a clear conscience.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home