.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Trouble sleeping for awhile again last night.
I was trying to perfect outfits in my head.

I decided I wanted to dress all Chinese cocktail loungy today. But I was worried I didn't have the perfect shoes for it, still not sure. I am hoping when I go into my closet the perfect shoes will be calling out to me like a shining beacon of light.

And I also decided I need white shiny elbow gloves to go with my green swirly psychedelic dress I want to wear for St. Patricks day. The dress just NEEDS gloves. So I should go check some bridal stores to find the right gloves.

And I think today might be the day I go test drive a Hummer. Not because I like them, just because I feel like being obnoxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home