.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, March 13, 2006

I love our new sofa just a little too much. I did go out this morning, run errands, see my Starbucks people. I even got a free brunch at this place I have just recently been frequenting because I love their cheese grits and I have been getting the 2 old men owners to help me with my crosswords, so they said it was on the house today. I just love older guys! Then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening on my beloved sofa.
Spent all day Sunday on my lovely sofa, but we were tired from all the hiking around Chicago we did for the St. Patrick's Day parade. (See Brad's recap of that here..with photos of trixies!)

Having brunch tomorrow with Starbucks Lenny and Starbucks Jan, since I will be missing Lenny's birthday on Thursday since I will be in Ohio visiting family from this Weds to the next.

Weds Brad is dropping me off at the local train station on his way to work and I will take the metra to Union Station and then hop on the blue line to O'Hare. I'll be getting there a bit early and just hang out until my flight. I like the people watching at airports anyway.

OMG!! Apprentice is sooooo funny tonight! People are crying just because Brent didn't get fired. And I am sitting here mocking them....on my lovely sofa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home