.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Brief update...
I am doing good.
The people at the new job seem really nice.
They are open with information about themselves with me, helpful about work info, and seem genuinely interested in getting to know me.
We have morning coffee together, lunch together and even leave work together.
They couldn't be a nicer bunch.

(Brad's update from yesterday)

No panic attacks in the bathroom or fetal positions hidden away in the server room.

This is the back of a co-worker's head, he sits next to me and showed me how to use Veritas Netbackup today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Ack Cubicle materials.

Glad the new job goes well. The people allways make such a difference.

3:00 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

The people are are amazingly nice!

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home