.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, August 11, 2006

Locked my keys in my car this morning at Starbucks. Took 3 hours before someone from AAA showed up to unlock it.
I was so aggravated, yes I am the idiot that locked my keys in my car, but I was told it would be an hour or less to resolve. The Starbucks I go to is at a hotel, so while I am sitting there scowling manager and bellboys keep stopping to chit chat with me and offer me a coffee when I already had a coffee and getting the coffee is what got me locked out in the first place. I don't want another coffee and I don't want to chit chat. I want in my car.

So then I go sit out on the hood of my car waiting.
Get the stupid White Snake song in my head "Still of the Night", cause I keep getting Tawny Kitaen visuals as I sit on the hood of my car, like I am supposed to be rolling around on top of it.

Then had a few other things to straighten out when I finally got into work.
Now that I am here everyone is leaving anyway (summer hours)
I think a grilled cheese from Camille's sounds good right now.
Gonna go get it, then sit in the quiet office and hope I dont get paged for anything.
I'm on call this weekend and have about 3 different things I am scheduled to do this weekend, hopefully it will go smoothly.

Pete the dog will be there for entertainment and kissy breaks, and Brad is making Chili con queso tonight for us to pick on. After a little quiet time my crabbiness will fade.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home