.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Watching the Yankee / White Sox game. Bottom of the 9th, Yanks ahead by one.
Go Bobby Jenks!

I cut my bangs recently and I think it makes me look like Prince Valiant.



or maybe a raven haired He-man (minus the bulk)



Maybe comicon is still on my brain...


Had a weird dream last night that keeps popping in my head about a chipmunk.
Saw a seared and smoking chipmunk run out of a hole. It had been smoke bombed and was too close when it went off. It looked like a small piece of fried chicken with a chipmunk head running around with a little chunk out of its butt, like it had scraped off.
He was still smoking!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prince Valiant? I see Bettie Page.

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I saw Prince Valiant....but then I also saw a smoking piece of chicken with a chipmunk head....

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home