.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A friend down the street from my mom is moving to the downtown area and sold everything in his place to start anew. He had tons of neat stuff like a suit of armor. One of the things from his old place I loved was his goat....NOW MY GOAT!!

This huge stuffed mountain goat, plus even better he is an italian goat, killed of some island of Italy, has his paper and everything, and he sold it to me dirt cheap. I have no room for it in the new condo but had to have it, so the goat is staying with my mom for now.

Any ideas on his name?
Aldo? Guido? Plato?????

I love my goat. I talk to him all the time. "Hi goat" "Bye goat" "Good morning goat" "Goodnight goat"









4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicago Sheri, the name "Massimo" seems appropriate because every time I've been in Italy, 80% of the men I've met are named that. That's my 2 cents'. Good luck!

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

reminds me of the guy that played Stephano on Days of Our Lives soap when he was on Bold & The Beautiful, it was his character name.

I need to get my ass to Italy!!

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Contrary Guy said...

You should strap him to the top of your car to cart him back home...imagine the looks you'll get.

Ronaldo the Ram, maybe?

Have a great holiday here in Ohio!

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

i want to, but i love him and want to keep him all pretty

have a great thanksgiving

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home