.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas

Spent Christmas at Boyne Mountain ski lodge in Michigan with my mom, and sisters family.

My sister and her family took snowboarding lessons (even the 4 & 5 year old!!!).





I went skiing, its been about 18 years for me!! But it was great. I'm not a good skier, I just know how to snowplow, and I like going straight down as fast as I can. I went down a difficult hill by accident but went for it anyway, it was kinda funny, I had to snowplow ALL the way down.

Went sledding together and had a family snowball fight. Kids of course got hurt and I ran up as fast as I could only to take pictures of injuries and sad faces. (They are used to this now and have to get their sad faces back on and not look to braggy about their war wounds)

They also had a water park there. Rode the slided with everyone, we all did it, did the lazy river with the kids. My brother-in-law did the surfer thing (hard moving water and you ride it standing on a board or on your knees or stomach. I tried it and as I fell off, the water shoots you back up to the top. Well....it also shot my boobs out of my top and pulled my bottoms down too (THANK GOD NOT COMPLETELY OFF!!!)



Spent half of Christmas day in the spa with my mom.
They had this HUGE hot tub, the size of my family room, then cool shower, then sauna, then cool shower then steam room. Had waters and teas for us. Then we had lunch brought down to us :) and split a fillet mignon and salad (decadent!) and then did it all over again.

Wonderful Christmas and a great time with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home