.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, January 07, 2008

I hate the shrill shrieking new Publishers Clearinghouse commercials.
They make my ears bleed.

I got to see the I Love NY reunion show...yeah I am all into that.
Nip/Tuck is supposed to be back tomorrow night
I like the new Celebrity Apprentice show, Gene Simmons is so cool.

I need to stop watching QVC and Home Shopping Network, its just so bad its good. And one of my favorite books is Sellivision.

Someone posted a link making fun of the sales women, I watched the clip that was meant to be funny and then ordered the product.....Skincare with Morrocan Argan oil in it I think its helped with the dry lines around my eyes.

The other day there was a TV ad for detoxifying feet pads. I actually didn't order it! But...its just so weird, its been on my mind. Yes, foot pads on my mind. I told Brent about them yesterday and had to look them up online. Kinoki Detox Foot Pads Supposed to pull out toxins from your feet onto the pads, and not just toxins....mucous, cellulite, parasites?? too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home