.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, February 29, 2008

I like to vacuum.
I dont have that much to vacuum, but I do it several times a day.
Usually about 5 times.

I think, I plan, I map out my errands, word out what I want to say in work emails.

I see a fuzzball, Lula hair, and I go vacuum. My main rug, and the little rugs, 2 in the bedroom, 2 in the hall, 1 in the guest room and the bathmat and then suck up my shedding hair from the bathroom floor too from when I brush it.

I find things to straighten, see a salty footprint and I clean the floors, clean the sink and toilet a couple times a week.

Luckily my place is pretty small so its easy for me to do this. Easy for me to keep up with everything. Careful not to over clutter.

I think I might go out later tonight. Places walking distance, bring Lula with me. Carry her in a tucked in shirt. Was thinking about wearing a mask. Still might, but I wish I had one for Lula too. I hate her feeling left out.

* Music:Gary Neuman - Cars, David Bowie - Cat People (Putting out fire with gasoline)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home