.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, December 15, 2002

I am in Columbus Ohio.
This week is my mom's birthday (a big one!)
So I surprised her by showing up for one of her birthday celebrations last night.
SHE WAS SURPRISED!! :)
I took a few pics, which I will post later when I get home.
Sunny, Dylan and Ben picked me up from the airport and hung out and cleaned up at her place before dinner.

Mom's boyfriend Fred, had a stretch limo pick us up and take us to moms.
Mom got in was was very surprised to see me!
Went to Ruth's Chris for dinner.
It was wonderful.
I over ate, but it was all sooooooo good!!!

It's nice to be back in Columbus for a visit.
I will be here all week, until next Saturday.

I have a massage scheduled Monday.
Dinner with Tiko and his family scheduled Tuesday.
Also gonna have luch with my mom at work a couple times.
And visit and catch up with some ex-co-workers from NCS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home