.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Still busy at work mostly.
Brad and I have Monday off for Martin Luther King Day.
Looking forward to it.
Brad and I have just started trying to eat better.
I am willing to give it a try.
Keep an open mind to it.
Still eat stuff I want, but limit it a lot more.

Last night he chopped up some eggplant and grilled it up and dipped in a fat free sour cream. I also picked on some pistacios, wasabi soy beans, we split an apple and a plum, and tried some hot kashi grain cereal.
This morning we split kashi and another plum in the car on our way to the train station.
I had an egg salad on wheat for lunch, and planning on having raw red pepper and mushrooms in a hummus dip tonight.
I still have to get pizza frm Lou Malnati's every now and then, and I will still want a piece of that heavenly chocolate cake every now and then when I go to Portillo's.
But in between those times, I could be a little better.

And Im finding new foods I like, and aren't such torture to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home