.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, January 09, 2003

Stupid blathering about stupid TV shows:

I get excited to watch these stupid trashy reality shows.
I get totally sucked into them.
Guilty pleasure.

Lets see, this week started with Joe Millionaire.
I'm still iffy on this show.
I didnt like most of the girls, except a few.
I am so glad that Asian J. Lo wanna be with her big splashy hair and J Lo sunglasses did not get picked, she was just annoying. I also really hate Heidi the curly blond chick. She just sees this as a race.
I was impressed that he learned to dance and ride a horse well enough to look good doing that.
I feel there is something missing though.
Why does he only make $19,000 a year?
I thought construction workers make pretty decent pay.
So is he lazy, and opts not to work a lot?
He did say other girls left him for not being "motivated" enough.
I am fine they are lying about who he is...but dont think they should make him so extremely poor.
I'm sorry but $19,000 IS POOR!!!
I hope he is "motivated" enough to accept some job offers after this show.
He is attractive, and I could see him doing TV shows, local DJ, maybe even model.

Last night I watched The Bachelorette.
I LOVE TRISTA!
She is so gorgeous and sweet, works as a pediatrician and loves kids.
She seems to take this very seriously, and really wants to get married and have kids.
I love the quality guys she has to choose from.
It will be difficult...a lot of them look and sound very nice.
Some of them were a little goofy, a few a little nerdy, and one that stuck out as too old, but they got voted out last night pretty much.
I cant believe she picked the stupid rodeo cowboy guy who needs a haircut!
I dont like him...he is a goofball.
AND I WAS SOO HAPPY I SHE VOTED FOR BOB.....I WAS YELLING AND CHEERING "YAYYYYY!"
Brad said he was a dancing clown, but I really liked him, he looked so sweet harmless, and he is so funny. He is just like a big kid. I LOVE HIM!!

I am not surprised she cried after it was done at all.
She seemed shaken.
All those guys staring at her longingly.
Smiling.
Then watching their smiles fade and look worried as the last few roses are left.
IT BREAKS MY HEART TOO!
Cause I think for most of them this isnt just a game, they really do want a chance with her.
I was so happy at the amount of great guys she gets to choose from.

Then I watched Celebrity Mole
I like Kathy Griffin...I like her complaining.
She was pissed they actually expected them to do tough stuff.
She wanted to do it with Queen Latifa, but Queen backed out...now its Corbin Bergen (sp?), some guy from Dinotopia, Frederick (who has major wrinkles now!), Stephen Baldwin (major annoying asshole in everyway possible!), and a girl from the show girlfriends (who was the first to go last night)

I think the mole is either Kathy or Stephen.
Kathy because in one stunt she was supposed to be herding sheep and she was "herding nothing" standing around where no sheep were with her arms out.

Stephen because is goes off on his own too much, is quick to point the finger at other people, and because I think he did the last stunt which gained a lot of money for the group just so they wouldnt suspect him. AND BECAUSE I REALLY CANT STAND HIM!!!

I am really excited about the show tonight, Surreal Life!!!
I hope Brad watches it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home