.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Did the doctor thing today.
Took blood, signed a bunch of pre-admit papers, met with the aneth...(the drug person),
tested my vocal chords.
Wasnt bad.
Nothing painful.
Sprayed nasty tasting novocaine down my throat, taped me reading outloud, and then he held my tongue with gauze and stuck a little camera to the back of my throat and videotaped me making the "e" and "ah" sounds.
They will do it again after the surgery.
Just to make sure nothing is damaged and turns out just like it was before.

I did a lot of waiting around.
I thought it would be just half the day and I would go to work, but everything was running behind. I left about 2:30 but then had to take a bus and the blue line back (another hour) so I just went home instead of to work. Kept the boss updated.

Im tired, have a bit of a headache.
Gonna rest and watch American Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home