.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, April 06, 2003

After the vet appt.
Went back home to pick up my sister, and take her to breakfast.
Went to Granny's Pancake House.
It was super filling!
I like the food, and the atmosphere there. Always neat people around to watch and cute kids.

We dropped Brad off home and went out shopping.
Sunny wanted to go to the mall.
We bought some bras.
Im excited about my new bras, the have little air balloons underneath them for more cleavage! Got a couple of shirts, some soaps and a moisture stick from Bath & Body Shop with a coupon and gift card I had.
We walked to the middle of the mall and looked down at the floor beneath us, and the dancing fountain. Then some cute little girls all dressed up from a birthday party at Libby Lu's came out and did some singing and dancing. SO CUTE!! They had sun glasses on, hair done up, and cute little flashy outfits on.


At another part in the mall, they had a remote control car race. We watched that for awhile. Cars going everywhere!
And at another area, they had a baseball section.
Little kids were lined up to put on a helmet, and swing at a ball held in place with ropes.
A little 5 year old looking girl did it. Mostly hitting the ropes, but when she was done she was screaming all over the place "I DID IT!! I DID IT!!!" Adorable.
I love watching people at the mall.

Then we went to Portillo's for iced tea and chocolate cake, I was really thirsty and love their fresh iced tea. I told her how the vet appt went, and how I got a little upset and gave myself a headache. She got mad at the vet for not being more positive, but I told her I liked the vet and want someone that will tell me the truth. But it made me feel good that she got mad for me. :)
We were talking about things from growing up, and how we were.
I told her a story she forgot about.
When I was in 1st grade I wasn't allowed to cross the street but could go around the block. I had a big wheel. Some bullies always scared me. They would stop me and demand a toll and say they wouldnt let me pass. They were a lot older then me, about 5 or 6 of them looming over me on their bikes. One time I was trying to sell lemonade on the edge of my driveway and they came by and hassled me, so I went crying and hiding to my backyard. My sister kept giving the boy next door nickels to buy lemonade from me so I could sell some lemonade and feel better. It was so cute.

Then went the video store to return the movies and pick out a new one.
We rented Roger Dodger.

Went home, got in our pj's. Picked on guacamole that Brad made. She had never had it before and loved it! :) It was really good!

Sat around a bit, and then watched Rodger Dodger. We liked it. Brad had a little trouble staying focused in the beginning, but then got into it.
Ate some of my eclair cake during an intermission.
But were too full to really get into the hummus and tabouli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home