.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, April 28, 2003

Felt a bit better today.
I think my social weekend and being around people helped.

Brad is still sick, stayed home today to rest up and finish a school paper for tomorrow.

Had lunch with Navin at Ed Debevic's. They are more busy on the weekends then weekdays. So we got GREAT service. The waitress pretty much sat with us the whole time, even gave us grill hats! :)

Brad and I are coming up this weekend on our 7 year anniversary!
I was thinking about us going to Blue Man Group and dinner at Spago (we have a gift certificate for Spago) Blue Man only had crappy seats left and Spago is closed for a private party. So I called around and finally got things settled. We are gonna go see Puppetry of the Penis, and have dinner at The Pump Room.

Brad & I had our 6 month check ups at the dentist today.
We both got good reports. I think that SonicCare toothbrush we use helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home