.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Im good.
Except tired.
Very tired.

Brad has class tonight, so we celebrated his birthday last night.
I had to go to the grocery store to get stuff to make his bday dinner.
Dinner wasnt ready until about 8:30. (commuting!) I made spinach pies with feta cheese.
He opened gifts from me and his family.
It was a good night.

I bought Goli a new dog food, since he is scared, yes scared, of his old dog food now. It's over priced, but it had carrots, and green beans, brewers yeast, lots of vitamins and minerals, and fiber. HE LIKED IT! YEA!
Before that he hadn't really eaten in 2 days.

Im tired.
I already said that.
But I still am.

I called Brad and sang "happy birthday"

Lately:
I call a few people and sing a different song every night into the answering machines or work voice mails.
I have sung: "You are my sunshine", Come dancing - the kinks, nick lowe - cruel to be kind, louis prima - angelina zooma zooma, everyone knows its windy, and maybe a few others....
Its my new project of sorts.

I go through these phases, like taking pictures of strangers and paint brush art. So this is my latest. I wont sing to anyone that actually picks up. I would be too self conscious and not get into my songs quite as much.
I really get into them too! :)

Brad just laughs at me.
Im up late, and tired...but no....I MUST DO MY SINGING PHONE CALLS....CANT GO TO BED UNTIL I SING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home