.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, May 19, 2003

I got through today.
Dr. did not call me back.

I left a voice mail on his secretary's voice mail.
Left her my cell #, told her to have him call me first thing tomorrow morning.
Told her "I am perfectly reasonable in wanting to speak to him for more than 2 minutes of having him tell me his secretary will call. I need to speak to him and reasonably so. I have every reason to be exasperated and irritated. His office failed to communicate with me what needed to be done, they messed up and I want someone talking to me about it NOW. You have no idea how I feel or what I am going through, and how extremely kind I am being under the circumstances. And if you think I am a pain in the ass, you havent dealt with my mother or husband yet. I am doing you the favor by holding them off from calling you directly. So get him to call me first thing tomorrow morning on my cell phone. Thank you."

I have tomorrow off because a plumber is coming over at 7am for a few hours. I have a meeting to dial into at 10:50, and then an appt with my general Dr at 2:30 to get blood drawn and fill him in on whats going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home