.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL LUNCH WITH Brad!!!

Its finally nice out!!
He picked up lunch, and brought me some Tums (calcium)
We sat outside.
Felt the sun on my head, and on my back and on my arms.
IT FELT WONDERFUL.
It's been so cold, and no sun lately.
I needed some.
Slight breeze.
I had an eggplant sandwich and we split some baba ganoush and jerusalem salad. Brad had a roast turkey sandwich.
I was giddy.
Laughing, pointing out hot chicks to Brad.
Touching and laughing.
Sitting in the sun.
Watching birds hop by, working the crowd.
Forgetting about work, any aches or pains.
Fresh air.
Then we went in the Tower and got some Starbucks.
Sat in there for awhile.
Brad picked up some coffee beans for home.
As we got up to leave...
Brad wadded up napkins and threw them up me yelling
"LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!"
Till I almost peed my pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home