.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, August 16, 2003



Everyday is up and down. When the dog feels good so do I, when he drags...I drag. I dragged today. I just wanted to stay in bed. But I was hungry. I wanted to want to get out of bed. Eventually I made it and we went out in the sweltering heat to a small dive we been wanting to check out. The place was owned by Greeks, which is usally a very good sign. His hot dogs were eh, but the gyro was great, so was my BLT.


Before we went out to eat, I put a flower in my hair. I thought a little bit a "flair" would do me good. We went to Border's, got a book about London. Went to PetSmart for some plants for our fish tank, and then to the grocery store to get stuff for hamurgers sometime this weekend. I think we are gonna watch The Truth About Charlie tonight, it's a remake of Charade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home