.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, August 24, 2003

I had a busy weekend.
Was on call and the in-laws were in town.
Work kept me busy.
Went in today from 6am - 2.

So when I came home was ready for a nap.
Laying on the bed
feeling that bliss feeling.
I felt like Goliath was laying in between us
like he usually did
with his ass up towards us.
That family feeling.
Laying together
taking a nap during the weekend.

Brad got up to dress for dinner.
Turned on the shower
waiting for the water to warm up.
I could hear Goliath lapping up shower water.
Whenever we got in the shower he would stand with us and we would pour water from the shower into his mouth as we waited for the water to heat up.

When Brad came back to bed I told him.
I told him when I spray my hairspray or put on baby powder I instinctively hear Goliath snort/sneeze. Little "fffts" sounding noises.
When ever he would make that sound a lot of time Brad and I would make that sound to. Going around the room with little "fffts" sounds. Teasing him.
We smiled remembering this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home