.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Mailed out my sisters birthday presents and some cd mixes today.

Had lunch with Navin for a late birthday lunch, since the week of his birthday we were under-staffed and I couldn't leave my desk, and then last week I was away at the Sun class. Hadn't seen him since the book reading last weekend. I had to tell him I was really bothered by his sister's flip flops. IT WAS FREEZING THAT DAY!!! Why the hell was she wearing flip flops? Is she that proud of her feet?!?! He said it bothers him too. I guess we are both easily bothered.

I'm getting moved around at work. Was kinda bummed about it. Yeah,...just being an over-sensitive baby, but whatever. Same job, and pay...but now I need to sit over by this other main group so we have "representation" at this main group. So it could turn out good, good chance for me to network and be more visible. I just don't like being very visible.... I'm not trying to work my way up the corporate ladder. I just want my paycheck and no major trouble.

Watching American Idol, thinking about taking a super hot shower.
I'm happy at the end of the day. Happy to go home, see Brad's smiling sweet face, and just spend time with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home