.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, May 20, 2004

After we left Columbus from visiting my mom and sister, we went to Toledo to visit Brad's parents.
Home of the Mud Hens.
We went to Rudy's Hot Dogs for some chilidogs.
Then went to the Toledo Zoo.
They have a great zoo, Siegfried & Roy even donated some of their white tigers to them.
Spent about 4 hours walking around.
Great visit, I have never seen the animals more active.
They have an aquarium for their hippos - Hippoquarium.
Very cool. In the first picture, you can see their eyes peering out of the water, and then I got some great underwater pics too.
Tons of great pictures of the apes. One was sitting on the glass above me, just feet from my head.
Saw the baby elephant Louie with his mama.
And some great shots of the polar bears too.

Had a really nice visit with Bev & Ted!

Lots of pics:









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home