.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Brad and I are lazing around watching Midway.
Neat cameos Tom Sellek, Erik Estrada, Pat Moiarti.
Overacting galore.

Woke up from my afternoon nap with a headache, the Excedrin is starting to kick in. Usually if I get a headache it makes me tired cause my body knows that if I go to sleep and relax, I usually wake up with the headache gone. Not the case today. Yay for Excedrin!

Brad and I don't go out much. So it was kind of a big deal we went out last night. Going out always sounds like too much trouble, too tired etc etc. But I got him to nap when he got home from work and laid on the guilt to wake him up and get him going later. We had a light dinner at Rock Bottom and met up with his current boss and the husband of a woman Brad works with. After our dinner and their beers we went to go see Team America. Great movie. Brad hasn't laughed that hard in a long time. He couldn't breathe.


Things I hate:
People that talk while they eat and seem oblivious to their gurgley voices. I just want to yell at them to stop and cough it out!! Yesterday when I left work, 2nd shift was eating dinner and one guy was all gurlgey. It grossed me out. Gurgle Gurgle Gurlge.....

People not talking and yet have their mouths agape. Like having their mouth open and squinting their eyes helps them really see further across a room. Do they know how awful they look? I want to go and put my hand under their chins and push it back up. While I was getting an iced coffee at Starbucks the other day the guy in front of me was fairly cute...but totally making a yokel face. I kept looking over at Katerina and making yokel faces at her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home