.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, January 03, 2005

Went to see Spamalot last night with Brad.
I bought him tickets for christmas from Stub Hub.
They were fakes. :(

I felt so bad.

We got seated, but other people around us (in all of row B actually) were having the same problem. About 15 of us all had fake tickets. Some people had bought them off of Ebay. We could stand in the standing room only section at the very top while they tried to sort it out. So we watched the first half standing up, which was really tough on Brad, his back, and an ankle that has been bothering him.

Brad kept reassuring me he knew I meant well. And said the "Always look on the bright side of life song" was very apt. For the second half 2 ushers gave us their seats in the standing section, so we got to sit for the second half. It still was a good show. Stub Hub will be giving me a full refund. So as I see it, it cost us $22 (what we paid for parking) for some really crappy seats.

I'm just glad I bought him that box of Belgian dark chocolates last week since the tickets kinda got screwed up.

Wrapping up my day to go home. Had Indian buffet for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home