.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Really nice day out, the grass is greening up.
Dogs were really happy and playful.
First I walked Rosie, she is 7 years old, and I was very happy to see she was on hold for a family today.
I like the little gray around her mouth she has.



Then I walked Trixie, a very timid shepherd. She would get excited and wound up and then throw her body down on the ground like she wanted to shrivel up and disappear from embarrassment. After awhile she was running around, chasing me and jumping all over me. I got the leash burns to prove it!





Last I walked Ladybug. So cute and with a cutesy name like that. A pit bull that was in the run outside tried to scare her and she gave it right back real good too! I was so proud of her.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home