.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I just started reading Life of Pi, a book our recent house guest, Jason recommended for me. It was nice having him around for a visit.

My therapist is going to Jerusalem for 2 weeks, he said he would pray for me while he was there, which I think is really cool cause I think just getting a prayer from there has a little more weight to it. He is gonna mostly be at some Kabbalah place that Madonna hangs out at. I was really tired last night, and he said I looked pale. I told him he is the reason I bought blush to begin with, I never wore it before him! And that I was just tired and it had worn off. I was weird tired last night, giddy tired, especially after a hot bath.

Work is still going well for the most part. I am still easing into things, so much so that it's still too soon for me to really know if I think I can do it or not. Or maybe I am just overly cautious/hesitant. I want it to work out though.

Our 10 year anniversary is next week. We are talking about getting a hotel downtown and just hanging out, maybe going to Second City or something like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

spamalot is in town. not sure what ticket avialability would be like.

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

we went when it first came out, pre-broadway
it was a great show, we had crappy seats, (but then free) we had seats that were already sold (fake tickets) but then we got to stand in teh standing room only section in the nosebleed section
but i still liked the show

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Dantravels said...

I loved Life of Pi.

3:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home