.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The local Ace Hardware store had a grand re-opening...for some reason.
Pony rides and petting zoo.

This was the protector goose of the ducks, they stuck by her side, and she distracted the kids by her size and threats of pecks. I love the little poof-ball headed duck.












Tonight we went over to a friend of Brad's from work.
I love this guy and his girlfriend, both a lot of fun to hang out with.
Lots of wine and beer drinking. Brad and I brought over a really great blue cheese spread with honey and pecans. Tom had all sorts of great food. Pickled blue gill (I was surprised how much I liked it), grilled shrimp, hamburgers, tomato & cucumber salad, baked beans, chips & salsa (homemade). They have a really neat place, lots of land with a lake. Very comfortable hangout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home