.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SHISHALDIN IS HERE!
I am so stupid happy she is here!

I met her at the blue line stop, brought her back to my office so she could drop off her stuff and we could go get a bite to eat.
She gave me shoes...that match my toenail polish perfectly.
I introduced her to the people I work with.

But back to Shishaldin! I'm happy she is here!
We are going Goodwill shopping tonight, and spend time in the local downtown area.
Tomorrow we are going to Music Box Theater to see Nice Bombs and then down the street from that to Schuba's to see Bobbie Conn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do shoes match your polish? I want pics!!

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Contrary Guy said...

blogger salute to shishie...

all the fun seems to happen in Chicago

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

i'll have to take a pic
the shoes and my toenails are kinda cabernet colored

im excited about going out tonight, i dont usually do this kind of stuff

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home