.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, December 15, 2002

Slept good from the wine and champagne last night.
Sat around in my pj's for awhile.
I woke up just as mom was leaving for church.
When she got back, we went shopping at Easton. A mostly outside mall.
Walked around, there was some German sidewalk thing going on, took some pictures.
Had lunch at Champs. (buffalo chicken)
Went to Media Play, where I bought some CD's for a christmas present for her boyfriend, and Andrew WK for me.
Went over to my sisters house.
We made sugar cookies and all of us sat at the table and frosted and decorated them.
IT WAS REALLY CUTE!!!
I had fun. I thought my angel cut out looked more like a frog, so I made a christmas frog, and Sunny's star was the starfish from Sponge Bob Square Pants, Martin even made a Mr Hanky that had some corn in him.
After that, I took their car, went to moms, got in my pj's and took off my makeup and went back over just in time to watch the Anna Nicole Christmas show and the Celerity Date show.
Back at moms now.

GOOD-NIGHT!!

XOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home