.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, January 17, 2003

I found this link today. All I knew is it said "talk to your friends without talking".
I thought it might be one of those cool sites that will have this robot male or female voice call whoever and say whatever you want.
Bell Labs used to have something like that up.
Those kinda things are just HOURS of fun for me!

So I entered in my own number to see what it was like.
The screen said dialing, and my phone rang.
I answered "hello". A woman said HI, a REAL live woman...no robot!!
Asked if I had a "relay call" before. I said no. She said it was a service for deaf people, and she would relay the message from the user to me. So I typed "Hi, this is Tim." and then she repeated it.
It was weird....so I had a mini conversation with myself and then hung up on myself.
On the screen it said that the caller hung up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home