.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, February 21, 2003

I was truly surprised Trista picked Ryan.
I thought she was Charlie all the way.
I am overwhelmed in reality TV lately

Surreal Life - I am liking Vince Neil more and more everyday! and cant stand Corey Feldman.
Joe Millionaire - Seems a bit dim, Zorah was boring, and Sarah was bitchy
Bachelorette - I thought she handled everything great and with honesty
I'm A Celebrity: Let Me Out Of Here -
High School Reunion - A school from a Chicago suburb
American Idol
Osbournes
Anna Nicole
Real World
Michael Jackson interviews - I dont think he is a child molester...just yreally weird. And that reporter was really mean to do what he did and in the way he did it.
even watched the Hot or Not show and Real World/Road Rules challenge a little!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home