.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, February 28, 2003

Was in a mood last night.
Nervous about the surgery.
But nervous about what exactly...I dont know.
Rationally I know that it will be taken care of.
Even if it has spread to my lymph nodes.
It's all fixable.
Rationally...I know this.
But starting to feel a bit emotional.
Last night after we got home, I went upstairs, got undressed, and got into bed.
Wanted to lay in bed and cuddle.
Brad laid down with me and rubbed my back.
Laying and touching helped.
I felt a little better.

I'm gonna stay busy this weekend.
I made a huge list of things for me to do.

Jake, a friend of Brad's from college sent me an LL Cool J CD from my amazon wishlist that came in last night. I need to call him. We played it last night as we ate tabouli that Brad made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home