.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

I GOT CARE PACKAGES YESTERDAY!!

The first box I opened was from Lisa, Tim and Shawn. (Brad sister in Toldeo and her family)
They sent me a Care Bear/ Cheer Bear.

They sent a card, saying to bring him to the hospital with me so they could be there with me in way.
You guys are so sweet!!! :D
I told Brad to take a picture of me in the hospital with my Care Bear.
They also sent us some pictures and one of them framed of Brad with his nephew, Shawn. Very cute!

The other box was from Addy, a friend of mine in Sacramento.
A Dirty Girl Goodie Bag!

2 Mini soaps, Mascara, Lip Gloss, Solid Scent, Nail Polish, and 2 Nail Polish Remover Towelettes

The scent smells good, very light and clean. Soaps smell good too. The lip gloss is a really cool dark bronze color, and the nail polish is lavender. Mom & I will do each others nails! :D
Thanks so much Addy!

I also got a card from Marianne, a girl back in Ohio that used to work with Brad at Bank One. That was sweet!

We got a new mattress last night.
Brad's back has been bothering him more, so we ordered a new mattress over the weekend.
We got one of those Tempur-Pedic mattresses.


I was rock hard when it was delivered. It had to warm up a bit.
We also got 2 pillows. Brad just got a flat one, and I got one thats curved and fits to your head and neck.
We both slept good last night, his back felt good this morning too.
And we both think we rolled over a lot less.
I think we really like it.
I told mom, next week when Brad gets up to go to work to come get into bed with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home