.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, March 06, 2003

Goli is fine.
They didnt find anything wrong with his pee-pee.

Yes I managed to collect it.
I went outside with him, holding onto his collar and putting a cool whip container under his crotch saying "potty" over and over again.

He looked at me like he was saying "I cant...its in the way". And tried to step away from it. But me repeating the trigger word over and over again finally kicked in and he had to release.
VICTORY!!
The vet gave us pills to tighten up his pee-pee. To see if it helps. They said he is healthy, so its either just a temporary thing and the pills will help and when we run out he will be fine or if he starts up again after we run out of the pills he will go on them more permanently.

I trimmed the top of the steri-strips off yesterday.
I think they were too tight.
When they put them on my head was tilted down and I think they got too much skin in there making it difficult to pull my head back.
It feels a bit better now.
I was able to sleep last night laying down.
I took 2 Tylenol PM's and 2 meletonins to knock me out.

Mom painted my toenails today while we watched Hitchcocks "Strangers On A Train" on TCM.

We are gonna shower up and go out for a bit.

Go out for brunch at Granny's Pancake House.
Pick up a few things at the grocery store.

and maybe then come back and take a nap.

The pain is much better today.
Im still sore, but its much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home