.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I'm having trouble sleeping.
I'm gonna call the doctor this morning.
And try again for some pain killers.
I'm thinking about going downstairs and sleeping sitting up on the sofa or recliner.
Laying down is kinda rough.
And trying to get up and lift my head is worse!

The skin right underneath my incision is kinda on the warm side too.
So I'm gonna call him.

I had a gyno appt for Fri, I think I'm gonna reschedule it.
I just dont feel like driving all the way out there and dealing with that yet.

I hope my moms plane isnt late because of all the snow.

I had called the vet last night about Goliath.
He is peeing all over the place!!
Like some weird artist doing ornate designs all over the house.
Leaking as he walks around.
At first I thought he was just upset and could tell something was going on.
But he has been doing that for a few days now.
We let him out tons yesterday and he still decorated!!!
So I think something might be wrong with him.
He has an appt at 2:30.

I thought they would just do blood work.
But they asked me to get a urine sample.
I asked them how the hell I was supposed to do that.
And they told me to put him on a leash and guide him over some container.
I told them I thought I would give him stage fright.
They said they only need a tablespoons worth.
The dog is gonna think I've really lost it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home