.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, March 07, 2003

I've got a gorgeous picture of the orchids I got from Brad's work friends.
I will post it soon. Haven't been able to upload it since we are moving things around and got our new computer.
Also have a pic of this cute scented bear that Bev & Ted sent.
Smells wonderful.

Doing even better today.
It isnt "pain" anymore, just "uncomfortable".
Except I am loosing my voice today.
I need to shutup and quit talking so much.
I will give my mouth a rest tonight.

Mom & I picked up One Hour Photo for us to watch with Brad tonight.
Went to Portillo's for lunch.
Dropped off the bath mats at the laundromat.
And went to see Adaptation.
We loved it.
I cant even begin to try and explain the film.
But I really loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home