.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I saw some photo booths on the lower level of the Sears Tower the other day. Where the top floor tours come out of.
I checked it out today.
No curtain, and also they both had big TV screens outside the booth showing your photo until it printed out (2 minutes later)
I went ahead and thought I take one for fun.
All the backgrounds were cheesy.
"Princess", "Wanted", "Best Friends"......
I picked the one that said "Kiss Me", and was framed in a bunch of smoochy lips, and then just made a goofy face.
As I am sitting there, a tour comes out...everyone is stopping by and looking at me and the big screen of my retarded face.
Awkward silence.
They move on.
I stand around and wait for it to print to give to Brad since I am on my way to meeting him for lunch at the generic chinese place across the street.
He liked it, made him smile.
AND...he kissed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home