.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Dr. Update

The secretary just called me.
Said the Dr. told her to tell me there isn't anything he can do until after he sees the blood test results.

I told her I understood. Asked her to play out the scenario with me. Lets say I get the results in on Friday. Will he come back and say he is on vacation and/or booked in surgeries for another 2 weeks before he can see me? She said once they get the test results they would be able to fit me in the following week for whatever needs to be done.

I asked her why he wont call me. She doesnt know.
I told her I want him to explain to me the different scenarios of what might happen based on the blood results. I wanted him to tell me why we couldnt go ahead and do the iodine thing. Why do I have to twist his arm to get him to talk to me? "I don't know."

His office didn't schedule me properly, didnt even mention any of these procedures I was supposed to be notified of, I dont understand why he can't find a few minutes to do this.

So what we came up with is....I am keeping my 9:30am appt with him tomorrow. And just considering it a clinic appt. That way he is booked to me, I have him, I have his time. So I can finally get him to talk to me.

I have an appt with my general Dr. today and with his office to draw blood. I want to run this by him and see if there is any damage that could be done the longer I stay off the medication, and see if there is anything I could do to make it a little easier on myself that he knows about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home