.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, June 07, 2003

So proud I got through my whole week of work!!
End of Fri I was a wilting flower.
Falling asleep on the train going home next to Brad.
We went to lay down when we got home.
Then we both passed out asleep for about 4 hours.
Brad got up at 1am, and I got up at 2am.
So we both were sitting in front of our computers with the dog laying between us.

We stayed up until about 3:30, then I washed my face, brushed my teeth and we went back to bed.
Got up at 9ish to let the dog out, and feed the fish. Decided to get going on some errands. We put Goli in his box since it seems he has forgotten how to hold in poop and pee at times. Picked up Goli some more pills from the vet, had breakfast at McDonalds, went to the video store, got The Recruit to watch.
Then we went to Meijer for groceries.
We decided we would do it together and I would just use one of their motorized carts, so we could take our time and stroll through.

This is the second time I used one. The first was after I had my gall bladder removed. I was a maniac on that thing running people over and nose diving into shelves. I did much better this time. The store was very busy, nice soothing music...nice area....no yelling people and children making me jumpy.
The first time I used it I felt I had no right, like you needed a permit to park in the handicap spots. But I thought about it this time, Meijer would want me to use their motorized cart...I am not some hooligan, and by using it I will stay in their store longer and buy more without my back or legs giving out and me having to go home.

I did run over Brad's little toe once....but it was an accident. Really.

We got lots of good stuff to cook up this weekend to make guacamole, baba ganoush, eggplant sandwiches, egg salad, tabouli, and jeruseluem salad. After being up for a few hours again, I was ready to go back to bed.

Took a nap for a couple of hours in bed, windows open, ceiling fan on, feeling a nice breeze....and now here I am.

Ready to think about dinner and watch The Recruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home