.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Tired.
Eyes burn.
Watching the OSU/Washington game with Brad.
OSU's kicking ass.

I got some CD's that a friend made yesterday in the mail, some Eels, and one of his "oddball" mixes. I love those. We have a CD burner, I just havent used it yet, I need to get Brad to show me how to change the format from mp3 to wav and how to use the burner. I'd like to make CD's for people as gifts.

Josi came over and hung out with me & Brad today. I enjoyed having her around. I feel relaxed around her. I wanted her to see our place. We went to the "Last Fling" (a local fest), looked at all the cute little kids, enjoyed the weather, petting all the dogs, and eating festival food.
Brad & I decided we are going to volunteer on the weekends to our local Humane Society. We need dogs in our life. I mentioned to him maybe we could tell our neighbors we are available for dog sitting. Brad so happy to see dogs today, he made so many doggie friends. Kids & dogs love Brad.

Josi brought her tarot cards and gave me a reading. I trust her, she isnt a bullshitter. I'm such a mush ball. I got a little weepy. We sent her home with some of Brad's homemade soap.

Oh yeah and I got my hair cut. I like it shorter, more manageable since I really don't do much to it. It looks more polished this way...I think it looked more unkempt longer. Its "kickier" this way too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home